Go to School
Osborne Elementary School will have 97% attendance for the year 2015-2016
School Attendance Strategies
- School personnel will make daily phone calls or a home visit to all students who are absent.
- Classes with the highest percentage attendance for entire week will be granted 30 minutes of physical activity time.
- Weekly room attendance winner will receive the attendance trophy to be placed in their room for the week.
- Bulletin Board display of the room with the best attendance each week and a "Principal's List" of students with perfect attendance for the month.
- Daily recognition on the intercom of the classes with perfect attendance.
- Monthly room attendance winners name placed on the sign in front of the school.
- At the end of each grading period, students who have perfect attendance will be eligible to attend an activity such as dances or game day.
- Hat day every Friday for students who have perfect attendance for the entire week.
- Classroom charts will be utilized to monitor student attendance on a weekly basis
- All students with zero absences and zero tardy for the entire year will receive special recognition at our awards program at the end of the year.